Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Gospel According to the Da Vinci Code


The UPS man brought me an advance copy of The Gospel According to the Da Vinci Code today. That means it's ready to ship for those of you who have ordered copies online. I understand that they're being shipped to bookstores this week, so look for them to hit the shelves soon.

Also, Lifeway has published an excerpt from the Introduction on their website so you can get a better understanding of what we're trying to accomplish with the book.

I'm taking speaking invitations now but am booking up pretty quickly. If you're interested, contact me through this website for now. Soon we'll be moving everything over to the Faith 2.0 website (probably the blog too).

I'm pretty overwhelmed at the response I've received so far. It's pretty amazing, and it's confirmation that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing for now.