Sunday, May 08, 2005

Congratulations, Whoever You Are

At some point in time this weekend, I crossed the 10,000 hit mark. I can't really remember when I put the counter on the site, but I'm pretty excited about all the traffic here. The comments have been really good and insightful -- respectful for the most part and appropriately playful. I feel like we're creating something of a community here, and that feels good.

I wish I knew who the 10,000th visitor was. I'd buy you lunch or something. Regardless, I want to say thank you to all my faithful readers. I know my numbers aren't anything like some of the other blogs out there (Wade gets 800 hits a day! At least that's what he says.), but I had no idea when I started this that it would become a place where people from such different backgrounds with such different perspectives could come and talk about faith and how it works out in everyday life.

So, 10,000th visitor -- congratulations, whoever you are.